Gingerbread Cooke recipe
3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of cloves
1 stick of butter softened
1/2 cup of molasses
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Assorted colors of frosting
1. Add flour,baking powder and all spices into bowl,whisk well and set aside.
2. With an electric mixer beat butter until smooth,add molasses,brown sugar,eggs and vanilla. Best until blended well.
3. gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ,mix until completely incorporated.
4. Divide dough into 2 equal balls, flatten into round discs,cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. Optionally 3.
5. Roll and cut out desired shape on a well floured surface before placing shapes onto a greased sheet tray.
6. Bake in an oven preheated at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
7. Let cool for 30 minutes before applying icing.
8. Enjoy. 🤗
I have created an Instagram page that specifically correlates to our blog!
Khalil,Laelah and myself would love for you guys to follow an explore with us through photos and videos!
🌻Doing the best we can for our little human!💕
Looking for cute athletic wear that stays in place and is completely opaque,what about mommy and me dresses,shirts or even skirts! Check out Pineapple-clothing by clicking on the link below and receive 20% on your purchase when you use code the code Karall